The Projects Section allows you to access the complete list of applications that are available for Primers from the Raisonance support team and those shared by fellow application designers. Download and try out these applications, rate them, modify them and use them to stimulate your own application designs. Submit your own applications or improvements to the designs of others. See how they are rated by other designers.
Tables indicate whether applications run on EvoPrimer/Open4, Primer2, Primer or on All platforms.
- Users use downloaded code at their own risk. There is no guarantee stated or implied that the files downloaded cannot damage the development tools.
- Downloading code from this site does not imply any exclusive right to use that code nor a license for distribution.
Projects and applications:
- Projects are based on GCC for ARM or the Raisonance C compiler for STM8/ST7. Only C and Assembly languages are used.
- An application must be loadable by the "circle_mgr" utility. Such an application consists of one or several object files (.o), that can be linked by LD with the standard GCC run-time libraries.
- Applications are launched using the CircleOS. However, once launched, applications may disable the systick interrupt (i.e. the execution of the Circle OS). It may directly manage any/all the resources of the Primer.
- When exiting, applications restore the CircleOS context in order to guarantee that the CircleOS and other applications will behave properly.