/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Code for Apps in CircleOS 4.2

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2011-10-05 15:23:40 Code for Apps in CircleOS 4.2

STPrime

Code for Apps in CircleOS 4.2

Hello,

Where can I find the actual code for the individual apps in CircleOS 4.2?  I see that the Fullscreen and Scrolling code is posted.  Is it possible to post the individual HID and SD code?

Thanks,

STPrime

It is all about coming up with new ways...to do the same old thing.

# 2   2011-10-10 07:20:46 Code for Apps in CircleOS 4.2

gussenhovenS
Administrator

Re: Code for Apps in CircleOS 4.2

Circle OS 4.2 is in the Projects list, Project #101:

http://stm32circle.com/projects/project.php?id=101

# 3   2011-10-11 16:51:53 Code for Apps in CircleOS 4.2

STPrime

Re: Code for Apps in CircleOS 4.2

Thanks gussenhovenS.

What I really wanted to ask, is why are all the individual apps for CircleOS not available as individual application files, with detailed explainations so that people can learn from them.  I am having a very difficult time trying to get a USB interface to work that will allow me to send data to the PC with Virtual Comport installed.

I was able to get it to work without using CircleOS without too much difficulty.  Since this is all about CircleOS, it would be nice to have as many working examples, clearly explained so people will continue to work with it.

When I try to create a new application using USB, the list of 'no files in the directory' or previously defined statements leaves me frustrated.  It would be nice to see some clear explainations and examples.

It is all about coming up with new ways...to do the same old thing.

Board footer