/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / Difficulty

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2008-02-23 11:09:38 Difficulty

tybos

Difficulty

I would appreciate if people trying this game could give me some feedback about the difficulty of the game.
Indeed, with the time I spent debugging it, I can't realise how difficult it is.
Some of my friends had a shot and it was not so conclusive since they didn't manage to reach the interesting part where there are both bridges and stones ...

So tell me if you found easy or not to play and your feeling about it !

Have fun.
Tybos

# 2   2008-02-27 20:16:20 Difficulty

Pierre

Re: Difficulty

Hello Tybos,

I tried your game, My I best score is 79 (after 10 try)... The graphic is very nice.
Note:  the game is difficult on the left or right spaceship control (very sensitive).

Very good

Best regards,
Pierre

# 3   2008-02-27 21:04:26 Difficulty

tybos

Thank you,

I was worried because nobody seemed to play my game and I see lot of animation around other projects ...

Since my goal was to show the sensitiveness of the MEMS, I tried to make the control precise and think I did ! Moreover, if you had to lean too much the primer on a side, you would watch the screen with a bad angle and this would make it much more difficult unless you follow with your head (which can be very painful after a while !).

I'm glad you enjoyed it !
Regards
Tybos

# 4   2008-02-28 05:32:53 Difficulty

TroyC3

typos,

Very challenging, I got 51 so far, I like your graphics,  I will study your code to figure out how to do that!.
what tools do you use to draw the graphics?

Thanks,
Troy

# 5   2008-02-28 07:01:56 Difficulty

tybos

Hi Troy,

Thanks for the comment. Try to go a little further and you'll have both bridges and stones on your way !!!

The graphics have been made by a friend of mine (who is quite talented at drawing) with paint ... Actually, it is very simple but it requires a lot of experience to have nice results.

And ask questions if you need ! I'll be my pleasure to explain how things work !

Regards
Tybos

Board footer