/var/www/restricted/ssh/stm32/www/stm32circle/ STM CircleOS forum / LCD_FullScreen For Application

Username:     
Password:     

Forum

# 1   2013-10-28 08:32:54 LCD_FullScreen For Application

beckywen

LCD_FullScreen For Application

I'm trying to set an application to full screen(that means get rid off toolbar).
refering to example code in project list "Full-Screen-1.0","Hardware-scrolling-1.0"

I put 'LCD_FullScreen(1);' in MENU_code Application_Ini(void),

but my application is still have the toolbar.

what is my problem? thanks in advance.

# 2   2013-10-28 08:43:18 LCD_FullScreen For Application

beckywen

Re: LCD_FullScreen For Application

I noticed that when I put LCD_FullScreen(1),the configure icon disappear in the main page,But what i want is to get rid of the configure icon and the three volume control icon.
As volume control is not needed in our own application,it make my application not nice!

# 3   2013-10-28 15:35:22 LCD_FullScreen For Application

yrt
Administrator
Website

What is your platform (Primer2 or Evoprimer/Open4) and you CircleOS version ?
You just have to call LCD_FullScreen(1) and your application have access to the full screen.
But if you don't clear all the screen or write to the upper side of the screen, the toolbar will stay present, unavailable (the toolbar handler is disabled), but present on the screen.

# 4   2013-10-29 03:04:24 LCD_FullScreen For Application

beckywen

Thank you yrt, I tried your method.
I put "LCD_FillRect(0, 0, CHIP_SCREEN_WIDTH, CHIP_SCREEN_HEIGHT, RGB_WHITE);" under Application_Ini,and all the volume control button gone.
And I also find that in "Hardware-scrolling-1.0" example code,we need to add "LCD_FullScreen(1)" under Application_Handler,
if not the first few lines(at top) will not be displayed,
it seems without this function call,all lines draw to original toolbar area will be ignored. 

by the way,my platform is Open4(stm32f107c),use latest os(Circle-OS-4.61).

Board footer