Inertial application for EvoPrimer and Primer2
The example manages the embedded ST sensors of the Inertial Extension card :
- magnetometer / accelerometer : ref LSM303DLM,
- gyroscope : ref L3G4200D,
- pressure / temperature : LPS001D.
Four IO's and USART data from the target board are available on 10 pins connector.
The aim of this example is also :
- to show how use the ST library,
- to show how to build a CircleOS application with several sources files.
The application begins with a simple "soft" calibration of the magnetometer, in order to eliminate the environment magnetic parasites. Then, it scans cyclically the sensors and displays it on the screen :
- The "Evo_Circle_STM32E.elf" and "FAT_OP4.elf" files location depend on your Ride installation; delete them from the projet and add it back before building the project.
- This example was designed for EvoPrimer STM32E card but can simply port on Primer2 and other EvoPrimer target boards.