This project has as main objective to demonstrate the MEMS capability and to give you some fun too !
1.1 to 1.2 improvements :
- Fixed a bug on initialization of Mems info when starting in Practice mode.
- Fixed the display of Menu background when the Primer was in Orientation 0 or 1.
- Added a Reset menu entry to let user reset the Mems settings without leaving the application.
Fly along the canyon avoiding to crash on the sides, the stones and the bridges.
Use the sensitiveness of the MEMS to control your moves :
- lean it left or right to make the ship move sidelong
- lean it backward or forward to make the ship go up or down
The game becomes harder and harder as you manage to go through the obstacles.
Try to make the greater score.
(Largest score that can be stored is 511 so please if you manage to overflow it,
write it somewhere and post it as a comment of the project)
Gaming Note :
You should better start in practice mode to get acquainted with
the controls before trying to beat any high score ...
This application can run under CircleOS from 1.5 to latest and uses two User backup registers (BKP_USER3 & BKP_USER4).
There is a big limitation for game that use complex graphics because of screen afterglow so I chose to take the better from the screen capabilities basing the game on the scroll function.
See Readme.txt and src/Canyon_defs.h to have further information on the implementation.